Thursday, March 17, 2016

Let's Talk: Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison

Title: Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison
Author: Brandon Mull
Series: "Fablehaven" #5
Genre: Middle-Grade Fantasy
Page Length: 588 pages
Publication Date: March 23, 2010
Date Started: March 14, 2016
Date Finished: March 17, 2016
Rating: 5/5 stars

*Semi-spoiler free review*
*REREAD*

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this is my favorite book of the series. The characters have grown up, there are hot new characters, and there's a ton of action. There's some long parts but those are overshadowed by the fast-paced ones.

There's tons of action and information stuffed into this book. Reading not only this book but this whole series again has made me realize I had forgotten a lot of what happened. It was almost like reading it for the first, except I knew how it was going to end and what major things happened.

So I've been gushing about Warren in these reviews, and I honest to god love him so much. But now I'm gushing about a new character: Bracken.

I couldn't talk about him in past reviews because he wasn't in those books, but I love love love Bracken. He's in my top 3 characters, which is a pretty prestigious spot because of the quantity and amazingness of main/side characters in these books.

I'm honestly so excited to see how the sequel series is going to play out, because I've been dreaming about what has happened after this book since I was around 10 or 11. I'm so pumped for it in October! And so ready!

Do yourself a favor and read these books, because you have to get through the first 4 to get to this one. I have reviews on all of them, all conveniently located under the Reviews tab.

~

Thanks for reading
xoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment