Monday, July 4, 2016

June 2016 Wrap-Up

1.
Title: The Problem With Forever
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publication Date: May 17, 2016
Days Spent Reading: 2
Rating: 5/5 stars
Book Talk: http://laurensboookshelf.blogspot.com/2016/06/lets-talk-problem-with-forever.html

2. 
Title: The Winner's Curse
Author: Marie Rutkoski
Publication Date: March 4, 2014
Days Spent Reading: 1
Rating: 5/5 stars

3.
Title: Hell on Wheels
Author: Julie Ann Walker
Publication Date: August 1, 2012
Days Spent Reading: 3
Rating: 4/5 stars

4.
Title: Of Poseidon
Author: Anna Banks
Publication Date: May 1, 2012
Days Spent Reading: 2
Rating: 4.5/5 stars

5. 
Title: Throne of Glass
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publication Date: August 7, 2012
Days Spent Reading: 25
Rating: Infinity

.
.
.

I reread ToG this month and wanted to savor it and not force myself into reading it. I enjoyed it immensely the second time around and am glad that I was able to write a book review for it, which I wasn't able to do the first time I read it.

I didn't read as many books as I wanted to this month, due in part to my 2-week France trip and work picking up to 40+ hours a week. I am happy with the books I did read this month, however, and am excited to see how many I read in July (hopefully a lot).

~

Thanks for reading
xoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment